I’ve made banana pudding for YEARS, however, while grocery shopping the other day I spotted vanilla wafer pre-made pie crust.
Of course I’m going to turn my pudding into pie. 😍
And I’m sooo happy I did.
Easy Peasy Banana Pudding Pie
- Prepare the filling: Whisk together 1 1/2 cups milk and box of vanilla pudding mix. Once mixed, mix in half of the tub of cool whip. Mix in about a cup and a half of the mini vanilla wafers and then slice the bananas right into the mix. Fold together gently to mix then use a silicone spatula to pour directly into your pre-made vanilla wafer crust.
- Use a silicone spatula to pour (and flatten) the remaining cool whip onto the top of the pie.
- Use your hand to crush and sprinkle the remaining vanilla wafers (about a handful) on to the top of your pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set, the longer (and colder) the better.
- Serve cold and refrigerate leftovers.