For the past couple of years, this corn bread pudding has made an appearance at our Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.
My sister is the one who inspired me to make this actually… and by “inspired”, I mean begged.
So after taking an entire afternoon to research different corn bread pudding recipes, I finally decided on this one and its been a holiday staple ever since.
So, without further ado, here is my favorite Taste of Home Corn Bread Pudding recipe.
- 1/2 cup of butter (I use land o’lakes), softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 package (8.5 oz) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup of 2% milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish or 13×9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, until set and lightly browned, 45-50 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!